Club Pasta

Sponsored


I've already posted this recipe on my regular blog, but I had to post it on this one because I LOVE this dish. I made it one night while just trying to clean out my cupboards. Since then I have made it several times, the family loves it. The measurements are estimates, I pretty much throw in what I have, so be sure to make it according to your own taste. Enjoy!

Club Pasta

1-2 cups of favorite small pasta (bowties are my fave, but macaroni, penne, rigatoni, small or med shells also good)

8-10 medium tomatoes seeded and dices (use vine ripened if you can)

2 garlic cloves

1-2 cup diced cooked chicken or turkey

1/2-1 cups bacon bits (I really like the FRESH store bought bacon bits, but stay away from the dehydrated salad toppings)

1/2-1 cups shredded mozzerella or provolone cheese

1/4-1/2 cups parm cheese

1-2 TBS fresh parsley if available,
garlic salt and black pepper to taste (I put garlic salt in just about everything!)
Prepare pasta according to directions. In 1-2 TB olive oil saute tomatoes, and garlic for 1-2 minutes, until both are soft. Add chicken, bacon bits pasta and cheeses. Season with pepper and garlic salt to taste. Add parsley right before serving. Enjoy!

Sponsored
Copyright 2011. All rights reserved.
artist photos